Arizona’s Verde Valley is known for its gorgeous Red Rock formations, scenic hikes, and unique restaurants. One of the best restaurants in Arizona for tourists, but it is also a great place to live and eat! When it comes to satisfying your taste buds, the many delicious restaurants in Arizona have something for everyone.
From Latin-inspired restaurants with authentic Mexican food to classic American bistros and southern European cuisine, these restaurants provide an amazing culinary experience. Whether you’re looking for a romantic dinner spot, an outdoor cafe to enjoy with your family, or want to find out where the locals eat in Arizona, all the restaurants on this list are must-visits!
Top 10 Best Restaurants in Arizona
In Arizona, you will find fantastic food of all kinds classic to experimental dishes. Yes, you are in the Southwest restaurants to focus on these types of plates. No worries, there is plenty of dishes to choose from! Listed below are the top 10 restaurants in Arizona that have wonderful experiences.
Christopher's Restaurant, French
#1 Restaurants in Arizona
Address: 18 Wellington St, London WC2E 7DD, United Kingdom
Hours: Open ⋅ Closes 12 am
At Christopher’s Restaurant and Crush House, owned and operated by renowned local chef Christopher Gross, traditional French dining is the best American food.
- You can choose from the variety in dining as a lot of options make you more hungry, and the cherry on the cake is superficial bar-side dining in the Crush Lounge to extravagant tasting menus full of dishes that make you feel like heaven in space.
- Additionally, a team of professional mixologists and a world-class sommelier are available to create or select the ideal drink to go with your dish of choice. However, whichever you select, count on receiving the same level of elegance and attention to detail that you would expect from a high-end restaurant.
CORE Kitchen & Wine Bar, Marana, AZ
#2 Restaurants in Arizona
Address: 15000 N Secret Springs Dr, Marana, AZ 85658
Hours: Open ⋅ Closes 11 am ⋅ Reopens 5:30 pm
Customers seeking a delicate dining experience in peace can do so at this restaurant. American fare & 2,800+ wines are offered in a cultured venue at The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain.
- Additionally, the luxurious furnishings create a stark to the breathtaking vista of the Arizona desert, yet in the summer, you will want to be indoors.
- Outstanding items offer on the menu, but the Colorado lamb shank might take the cake.
#3 Restaurants in Arizona
Address: 3717 E Indian School Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85018
Hours: Closed ⋅ Opens 5 pm
The name of its location, Beckett’s Table developing area of central Phoenix is enhanced by the deluxe comfort food establishment. Everyday restaurant luring locals with seasonal New American meals & an extensive wine list.
- It takes pride in offering an upscale menu in a casual setting without compromising the gourmet experience.
It has become both a well-liked local eatery and a sought-after culinary destination for those seeking chef-driven menus with culinary flair and a commitment to getting the best out of the freshest ingredients.
#4 Restaurants in Arizona
Address: 5594 W Wild Horse Pass Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85226
Hours: Closed ⋅ Opens 5:30 pm
It is challenging to know where to start when discussing Kai because it’s amazing on so many levels. Opulence restaurant in Wild Horse Pass Resort showing privileged arrangements of Native American foodstuffs.
- Conferring Chef Janos Wilder, Organizational Chef Michael O’Dowd, and Chef de Cuisine Jack all at once is just an amazing combination.
- They have created a menu of incredible food using ingredients grown on nearby tribal farms from which plates utilize Native American impact, like grilled buffalo tenderloin with smoked corn puree, scarlet runner beans, saguaro blossom syrup, and cholla buds.
Other dishes on the menu include seared prairie squab and oxtail-merguez sausage frittata with huitlacoche sauce and charred tomato crema.
Picazzo's Healthy Italian Kitchen
#5 Restaurants in Arizona
Address: 1855 W. Highway
89A, Sedona, AZ 86336
One of the best restaurants, Picazzo’s Healthy Italian Kitchen is known for its tasty and nutritious Italian cuisine. It is tucked away among the Sedona rocks.
- A variety of fresh meat and fish meals are available at Picazzo’s Healthy Italian Kitchen, which also features bright colors, welcoming decor, and kind service.
- No additives or preservatives are used in any recipes, all ingredients are organic. Of course, Picazzo’s also has a wide selection of wines and cocktails.
- Classic appetizers like bruschetta, eggplant parmigiana, spinach, and artichoke dip are on the dinner menu. The Puttanesca, a handmade pizza with roasted garlic, spinach, feta cheese, artichoke hearts, and roasted red peppers, for the main course.
Enjoy traditional Italian sweets like tiramisu, hot apple crisp, and New York-style cheesecake to round your lunch. Picazzo’s Well-Being Italian Kitchen is the best option for those seeking a tasty yet healthy dining experience in Sedona.
#6 Restaurants in Arizona
Address: 700 W Arizona 89A, AZ 86336, Sedona
Look no further than Mariposa Latin Inspired Grill for a taste of South America. With fresh ingredients and flavors, this restaurant offers a contemporary interpretation of classic Latin food.
- With its vibrant colors, upbeat music, and welcoming personnel, this location exudes an appealing and cheerful atmosphere. It’s an elegant yet relaxed eating experience best for families and groups.
- The menu offers traditional appetizers such as tostones, ceviche, and empanadas. Start your dinner with an appetizer like shrimp ceviche or yuca fries.
- Classic dinners include homemade empanadas, steelhead fish, and fiery mussels with chorizo offered here. To round off your dinner, Mariposa Latin Inspired Grill also has a broad selection of delectable desserts, like pumpkin swirl cheesecake, butter pecan gelato, apple crisp, traditional flan, and more.
You will leave Mariposa feeling full of Latin tastes and fulfilled. Do not forget to taste one of their famous cocktails, such as the Pisco Sour or the Bolivian Mule! All diners will have a memorable experience at our restaurant.
#7 Restaurants in Arizona
Address: 671 State Rte. 179 Suite D, Sedona, AZ 86336
In quiet night out is ideal at The Hudson, a New American neighborhood hangout. This quaint yet elegant dining establishment provides a variety of cuisine that are all produced with fresh ingredients and thoughtfully presented.
- Here, the rustic style and soft lighting create a cozy and welcoming ambiance. One of the most well-liked restaurants in the city if you are searching for a nice night out is The Hudson.
- The Hudson is renowned for its extensive selection of creative cocktails and craft beers. If you are looking for something a little more daring, try the Smoke Signals jalapeno-infused mezcal or the Cold Brew Martini for an afternoon pick-me-up.
- The happy hour menu at The Hudson is the best part cannot go wrong with small plates of chicken wings, bruschetta, wine, and draught beers at such reasonable pricing.
The happy hour menu at The Hudson is the best part cannot go wrong with small plates of chicken wings, bruschetta, wine, and draught beers at such reasonable pricing.
#8 Restaurants in Arizona
Address: 2320 E Osborn Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85016, United States
Hours: Closed ⋅ Opens 6:30 pm
Binkley’s is the best restaurant in Arizona showcasing inventive New American meals made with carefully sourced ingredients.
- Kevin Binkley, the head chef at his eponymous restaurant, one of the eateries chosen by OpenTable as one of the top 100 American restaurants, offers signature four-, five-, and six-course tasting menus of nouvelle cuisine.
- He was previously profiled in our guide, “The Top 10 Chefs in the Southwest You Should Know.” His recipes are also available à la carte, fascinatingly blending American and European ideas.
- With a population of barely 5000, the town of Cave Creek, where Binkley’s Restaurant, has the potential to rival any restaurant in the world.
Citizen Public House
#9 Restaurants in Arizona
Address: 7111 E 5th Ave, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Hours: Closed ⋅ Opens 4 pm · More hours
Upscale gastropub turning out creative New American recipes complemented by craft beers & cocktails is Gastropub, Bar, Pub, Restaurant, American, Contemporary, Cocktails, Wine, and Beer.
- The Citizen Public House is a current expansion to the culinary terrain of Arizona that has made a standing for itself, offering a high-dining swirl on the general house with a modern gastropub-inspired menu and an excellent variety of craft potions.
- The eatery stands out in Scottsdale, a city already brimming with the best restaurants, as the ideal contemporary hangout spot.
#10 Restaurants in Arizona
Address: 101 AZ-89A, Sedona, AZ 86336
Hours: Opens soon at 8 am
This local restaurant chain serves high-quality sandwiches, salads & baked goods in a counter-serve set.
- The perfect location for a relaxing supper with friends and family is Wildflower. Warm pastries, filling sandwiches, delectable soups, and more are available at this quaint cafe. It is a fantastic spot to relax and catch up on some chat because of the welcoming atmosphere and personnel.
- The menu at Wildflower is full of serving items like their traditional Cobb salad, a robust pasta primavera, and the beloved grilled cheese and tomato sandwich. You should try one of their freshly made muffins or scones if you are craving anything sweet. One of the favorites is their famous chocolate chip scone!
- Along with a variety of delectable smoothies, Wildflower also sells all-natural brewed teas and lemonades. Wildflower is the place to go if you want to spend a relaxing evening with friends. It is a fantastic alternative for anyone who wants a quick lunch or a pick-me-up in the afternoon.
No matter what you are craving, Wildflower has a dish to suit your palate. Try their famous Georgia peach smoothie while you are there! You will enthrall by this exceptional encounter and eager for more.
Just put everything aside and look at what to eat and where to eat from the above-mentioned best restaurants in Arizona and must try or have a visit there which will like the most memorable eatery of your life. For more interesting topics visit our official page and make sure to comment your thoughts on this topic and share your best moment while having lunch or dinner.